Disclaimer: None of these pictures are mine. They are from the respective websites that have the recipes I am linking too.
I scoured pinterest for recipes that looks good for treats I like. There had to be a way to make things I want, without wondering what is in them. You know, ingredients you can’t pronounce and all that?
Here are ten delicious looking copycat treat recipes of foods I like for you to try out. Enjoy!
5. Subway Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies via Ksayer Photography. 6. Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Donuts via The 350 Degree Oven. 7. Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes via Tammilee Tips. 8. Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls via Jo Cooks.
* – This Pinterest links to a blog that hasn’t been updated to awhile and with no recipe, however the Pinterest pin itself is the recipe.
Latest posts by Kisa Johnson (see all)
- Kocaso MX780 - December 22, 2014
- Yuzen Box – HGG 2014 Feature Review - December 22, 2014
- Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Hero’s – HGG 2014 Feature - December 20, 2014