This is actually something I did on Facebook a couple of years ago, of course I’ve changed the answers but I figured this was a good place for this kind of post! Are you interested in doing one too? I would love to read your “getting to know me” on your own blog!
1. What time did you get up this morning? um…. 10ish?
2. How do you like your steak? Done, maybe a sliiiiiiight bit of pink.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Tangled? Maybe? It’s been so long I can’t remember.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Doctor Who – 9th or 10th Doctor. Looking forward to the 12th Doctor. I also like Cupcake Wars, Kitchen Nightmares, and Law & Order: SVU (though I’ve seen every episode Netflix has available.)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I am starting to be more ‘okay’ with the area we live in now, but I’d want a large house no matter where it was. A kids/tv room, a living/tv room, a craft room, a large bedroom for Kat and Sis (because they need the space), a bedroom for Var, one for Lisi and Risi (or maybe one for each if they decide sharing isn’t actually that great of an idea), a good sized kitchen, 2 preferably 3… maybe 3.5-4 bathrooms, a gameroom (I want an Air Hockey table, and a Pool table!), Indoor pool and hottub. >.> I wouldn’t want the house to be insanely far out of town, on narrow roads, up on a mountain/large hill, or down by the lake.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Um…. I had breakfast/lunch at about 2:30…? Nutella on toast.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese, Chinese and Italian.
8. What foods do you dislike? Taco Bell, anything but their rice and twisty cinnamon thingies, Jello, Chunks of Tomato, Cottage Cheese
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Top of China Buffet, Olive Garden… though since I can make my own Zuppa Toscana I don’t need to go there as much, Red Lobster… but I know people who work there and they bitch about people eating there during Unlimited Shrimp time… so I don’t go there anymore.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch, though I had a love afair with Bleu Cheese for about 3 years
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 1998 Pontiac Montana Trans Sport.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything comfortable and warm.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Japan, Bakersfield CA (where I was born), Seattle, New York.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? “Eh there’s about half of it left.”
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere not too hot and not too cold
16. Favorite time of day? When I actually manage to sleep.
17. Where were you born? Bakersfield, CA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? None
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don’t know anyone to tag.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See #19.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Haven’t we gone over this?
22. Bird watcher? No, but the cats tend to.
23. Do you consider yourself attractive? Hmmm, sometimes.
24. Pets? Cats – Tori, Puuny, Cookie and the foster kittens Squeakers, Creamy, Midnight and Shadow. Mice – Shadow, Latte, Max, Artemis, Kisa (yea I know…), Pika, Kiki, Koko, Squee, Beautiful.
25. Any new and exciting news that you’d like to share? Returning back to my normal dose of Anti-depressants is making a world of difference!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Mom, Model (there is no place for a Plus Sized Petite girl though..), Actress, Singer.
27. What is your best childhood memory? I don’t have one
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat… and mouse…
29. Are you married? Pass…
30. Always wear your seat belt? ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, one, it was terrible, but it wasn’t my fault (was not driving.)
32. Any pet peeves? Kids dragging their feet when they walk, people not cleaning up after themselves, people who make messes in stores and walk away, hurting, the fact that laundry doesn’t fold magically. Misuse of Your/You’re, Than/Then, Too/To/Two.
33. Favorite pizza topping? Just Cheese lately.
34. Favorite Flower? Carnations.
35. Favorite ice cream? I don’t have one anymore.
36. Favorite fast food? Wendy’s Baked Potato, with cheese, bacon, sour cream, butter, chives, half a salt packet, and a full pepper packet.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Never, I only missed one point on it!
38. From whom did you get your last email? Cid 🙂
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Walmart
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Err…. nope.
41. Like your job? Which one? Being a mom or a blogger?
42. What was your favorite vacation? …Anime Expo 2001
43. Who’s your favorite actor/actress? Huh.. no idea.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Cid and Risi.
45. What are you listening to right now? Kittens playing, Risi making some noises.
46. What is your favorite color? Blue, Silver, Purple,Black
47. How many tattoos do you have? None yet, but I’ll get a tribal shoulder/upper arm one someday
48. Coffee drinker? Of course!
49. How many children do you have? 5 and done… yea…
50. What was the last book you read? Err…. The Lost Boy: A Foster Child’s Search for the Love of a Family