Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post made on behalf of Supercuts. I did receive compensation for the writing of this post, however I feel that spreading the word about such a great opportunity is something worth sharing with my readers.
Over the years I’ve thought about opening a franchise of one business or another in my area. I never know what kind I really want to do, and I never get too far into the details of doing so.
One would think that opening a franchise for a place like Supercuts, which as you all know is a hair cutting/styling franchise, would require you to know a fair bit about cutting and styling hair. Right? Well, you’d actually be wrong as I was.
Of course in order to be a stylist in a Supercuts you would need to be a hairstylist, but you don’t need to be one to own a franchise. It’s a great business for people who aren’t hairstylists for various reasons!
- The hair care industry is stable. Everyone needs a haircut from time to time, so it’s not a want based business that will have shaky sales in a shaky economy. Job seekers and even those with jobs are going to want a cut/style!
- Obviously the actual hair styling will be done by the pros, you just run the business and let them handle that part.
- Owning a Supercuts is simple. You don’t need a large staff, inventory costs aren’t high, hours are better than those in food, fitness, childcare etc.
- The brand is widely recognized, advertised, and well represented in both web and mobile presence. This brand is recognized and looked for nation wide.
- Hair cutting and styling will become technologically obsolete.
As an owner of a Supercuts franchise you’d end up an expert in recruiting great staff, selecting and using marketing plans, using proven company strategies to build income, work with Regis hair care to ensure the growth of your company, and more. Franchisees of Supercuts get to use systems carefully designed to support their business growth no matter how far they want to go with it.
If you could own a franchise of a specific type, what would you choose?